Brandoneatsglue.Tumblr

Im just under so much stress and I genuinely have no idea. We will also not take requests for present day political figures.


Brandon T Yosemite National Park

Battling doesnt interest him but pokemon-hunting does.

. Were on Twitter now. We no longer take requests for tumblr users. The last verification results performed on August 25 2022.

Check other websites in COM zone. Requests are closed Submissions are closed. Every day is a good day to think about being a fat bimbo.

My dad is the mc for my cousins wedding and him and my mom are doing some marriage is the endam I right fellas Type banter for the audience but then my grandpa gets up in the. Ray and Mista Most of. Barry finds him horribly dull and a know-it-all and while Dawn kinda agrees that Lucas can be a bit boring she does admire how smart.

Rolls and a hefty muffin top spill out over short shorts and under a crop top as I happily eat whatever Im given to help me. I dont qualify for any sort of public assistance either because Im not a US citizen so I cant apply for SNAP and things of that sort. Subs_4_boyd follow if you want to see these same pictures on a different website.

I eat glue. Ill probably say some dumb crap too.


Brandon T On Tumblr


Brandon T Stanley Park


Brandon T Zion National Park

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel